Advice With Scars On It….
….needs to be listened to!
This is a very nice post on Michael Wade’s Execupundit.com.
- If something doesn’t feel right, don’t pretend that it is right.
- Be wary of wit at the expense of others. It has a habit of turning sour.
- There are times when one of the smartest things you can do is to lose an argument.
- One of the most dangerous moments in a meeting is when everyone agrees.
- There are no little slights.
- Don’t set higher standards for your secretary than you do for your chief executive officer.
- There are people who are wrong at the top of their voice.
- Predators may be beautiful but they are still predators.
- It can be easier to take a group from the bottom to the top than to keep a group at the top.
- If you have no competition you’d be wise to invent some.
- Whenever you are being given too much detail, rest assured that it is being used as a cloak.
- Look, and keep looking, for new ways of looking.
Coaching is one of the highest impact activities a Sales Manager can undertake. Yet few managers really understand what coaching is or how to be effective in coaching. Ask for our Free Coaching Guide by emailing me at email@example.com. Be sure to provide your full name and company name. I’ll be glad to send you a copy.