Low effort for the customer, that is! Too often, we get customer experience design wrong–focusing on minimizing our work and effort, while we may create a horrible experience from the customers’ points of view. If we want to drive customer engagement–for the life of our relationship with them, if we want to drive customer loyalty and retention, we have to focus on low effort customers experiences–for the customer.
Join me in listening to a terrific conversation with Dione Hedgpeth, Vice President of Customer Success for Apptio.
In this 25 minute conversation, Dione and I cover a wide variety of topics around customer experience including:
- Customer journey mapping.
- Principle driven customer experience design.
- Creating low effort customer experiences.
- Segmenting customer experience design.
- How low effort customer experience design impact customer experience delivery. What’s this mean to our organization, resources, and costs?
- Success management.
- Customer experience and onboarding and success management.
- …and others.
Dione shares real examples of how Apptio is rethinking how they engage customers and customer experience desing.
It’s one of the best discussion s on this topic that I’ve had in a long time!