David Brock is the Founder and CEO of Partners in EXCELLENCE, helping organizations and individuals improve their sales performance to outperform and outsell their competitors. Partners in EXCELLENCE has a global presence, supporting clients in every continent, with experience in several industries. David is also the author of Sales Manager Survival Guide (2016), addressing the challenges and responsibilities faced as a front line sales manager.
Join us as David shares insights on a variety of topics, including the role and critical importance of a front line sales manager, how to focus our time and effort in coaching a sales team, and how to have better conversations with clients and prospects.
– Why how you sell is more important than what you sell
– How the In The Funnel events are different from other trainings
– What is Dave’s journey in professional sales like – How the sales execution framework addresses and focuses on the fundamentals
– What the Sales Manager Survival Guide is all about
– Why the focus of the CRO is very different from other C-level roles
– What are the core principles that helped Dave and his team in coaching and helping others become better coaches
– How much time managers are spending preparing for coaching
– What is the highest leverage that the managers have in driving the performance of the team – How the preparation process should be when it comes to implementing a high-impact coaching discussion
– How to create value for the customer from a sales point of view
– What drives customer loyalty and value creation
– How to learn more about Dave Episode Resources: Connect with Mark Cox In The Funnel
Sales Coaching: https://www.inthefunnel.com/ LinkedIn:
Leave a Reply